Monday, October 25, 2010

a totally chill artsy e-shoot

Photo shoots are becoming a more regular part of my schedule on the weekends (yay!)and I think its about time I started sharing some of the fun with you - or whoever's willing to look and listen! These shots are from an engagement shoot I did last weekend with a colleague of mine - Lindsey. She and her fiance - Matt are getting married at the Dayton Art Institute next July, so in keeping with the art theme, we tried to incorporate some artsy fartsy-ness into our e-shoot. Enjoy the pictures and I hope you'll come back. This thing will be taking on more personality soon!
























I LOVE how this one turned out! Lindsey wanted something that would help guide their guests through the museum to the ceremony and reception that kept in their art theme. These Andy Warhol inspired color saturated duplicates should do just the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment