Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Etsy Shop?

I've been brainstorming some ways to supplement my photography business and know that many photographers sell their prints. I'm exploring what I like and experimented a little with some printing. If I decide to sell, I'll start with Etsy. Anyone else know good places to sell/make prints? Let me know what you think! Happy Friday!


DSC_0537 copy2






DSC_0657canvas copy






DSC_0653bw copy






DSC_0629 copy






DSC_0484SEVENTIES copy






DSC_0479 copy






DSC_0461 copy

5 comments:

  1. Do it. Can I buy the red roses photo? Does Picasa or Shutterfly provide any type of "seller account?" You could look into craigslist?

    -R-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Images like these could easily be sold to a stock photo company as well, Emily! We use ThinkStock.com at work and love it.

    To sell on Etsy, I think packs of "blank inside" cards with kraft envelopes and cards with these images on the front would be darling. WHCC.com (White House Custom Colour) is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Great ideas!!! - I'll have to do some more research

    ReplyDelete