Friday, April 15, 2011

Mary, how does your garden grow?

I took 3 days off this week from my day job. Mostly to work on my website (launching soon! - YAY) I've been pretending I'm a full time photographer - and LOVING it. Monday will be a major reality check, but I've still got 2 more days til then.

One of my favorite things I got the time to do was to visit Mary at Rose Bredl flower shop in Columbus's short north arts district. (I couldn't help but sing the old nursery rhyme.) Mary's shop has a laid back, romantic, urban and yet country, vintage and chic feel. They've been in business 3 years and specialize in sophisticated, timeless arrangements with an organic garden-inspired feeling (UMM YES please!) I love that you can order flowers for your special day, pick up herbs for your garden or drop hints to your honey that you'd like a fresh bunch of ranunculus delivered to you at work.

I'm officially obsessed with the shop and Mary is a true gem for the wedding industry here in Columbus. Stop in and say hello!! or visit them virtually here and here. But flowers are so much better in person!

DSC_1113 copy


DSC_1106 copy


DSC_1072 copy


DSC_1071 seventiescopy


DSC_1061 copy


DSC_1064 copy


DSC_1068 copy


DSC_1043 copy

3 comments:

  1. Emily- your photos could not be more gorgeous! I cant wait to feature you on our blog on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith! We had such a good time visiting!

    ReplyDelete