Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Risks, Gratefulness and a Website.

It was magical. I sat there staring, shocked it was that easy and done. So painless, enjoyable and exactly what I wanted. I had a huge smile on my face and a feeling that I was totally legit and like I had "made it"(riiiight). I ran outside to tell Jacob, who was pulling weeds... Getting my website up has taken me nearly 8 months, but its finally done. (I got it done in 3 days with Show It)

When I dropped the first set of hand picked, selected images into the spot I wanted it, an over whelming feeling of gratefulness came over me. I was watching a slide show of people I knew and loved that had taken a risk. A risk on a girl who has changed her mind a 1000 times on what she wants in life. A risk on me. These people risked their children's first days of life to be photographed by me. Their wedding days, their love, their lives, their memories and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you. Thank you a million times for trusting me and for seeing something in me, that on most days I wasn't sure was really there.

Sooo without further ado (drum roll puuhhhllleease).... www.emilybphoto.com
Please let me know what you think! Loves? Hates? Suggestions?

2 comments: