Friday, May 27, 2011

What's in your wedding day bag?

There are tons of really great online articles of checklists on what to pack in your bag for a shoot. I find that I am always scrambling to find that favorite list, that I never remember to bookmark.

In an attempt to make myself more organized I thought I'd document what I pack and share my own checklist. Feel free to use it, share it or ignore it... at least I'll know where to find my list.

Gear Pic

Equipment
Yellow Jo Totes Bag
Nikon D7000 Camera Body (main)
Nikon D3000 Camera Body (backup)
Nikon 70-200 mm 2.8 (rented)
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Nikon 35 mm 1.8
Nikon 20mm 2.8
8GB SD cards (2)
4GB SD card
2GB SD card
Camera Batteries charged and in camera
Lighting Bag
Nikon SB 600 Flash (with new batteries)
Sunpak Digital Flash (with new batteries)
Pocket Wizzard (1)
Pocket Wizzard TT1 transmitter
Camera Batteries charged and in camera
Camera battery chargers (2)
8 extra AA batteries (flash)
8 extra AAA batteries (just in case)
Lense cleaning kit
Lightstand Bag
Lightstand
Umbrella
Tripod
Folds flat step stool (I'm short and some times its just the perfect thing to get a different angle)
Shootsac for carrying lenses (seriously LOVE this bag)
Other
laptop (usually to download second shooter images/slideshow)
external hardrive (for back up and download of images)
USB/SD card reader
GPS
Paper work - contracts, shot lists, itinerary
Inspiration Image Binder
Business Cards
Phone
Utility knife
Life Support
Granola/power bars/munchies
1 giant bottle Smart Water (I'm sorta super sticious about this... not sure why)
Flats
Ibprofuen
wood hangers (for brides dress, it looks better than what its usually hanging on)
mints/gum
chapstick
bobby pins/hair ties
hand sanitizer
tampons (you never know!)
wallet
Tide stick
deodrant
To Do
Charge Camera Batteries
Clean lenses
Buy water/snacks/batteries
Addresses in GPS/directions/parking
Gas for car
Outfit prepared
Important phone numbers saved to phone
Phone charged
laptop charged
clear SD cards

You can download this checklist here.

Happy shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment