Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cheese Heads

Whoa. Its been an all too unfortunately long since I've posted on the blog. I won't hold it against you if you don't check in or follow any more.

This summer has been a whirlwind of wonderful and stressful moments. Playing the role of professional photographer for this season of life, has taught me so much about myself. Good things and things that have room for improvement. I have new friends and family in my life and Pinterest has given me a whole new list of projects to work on. I'm not quite sure the point of this post, other than I just felt like checking in and sharing some thoughts. Once I get my ahead above these dark waters, I refer to as editing, I have every intention of revamping things here a bit and SO many new things to share. I'm looking forward to fall, the holidays and a time of rejuvenation. Hope you'll come back for some exciting new projects and life experiences to share. (ok that last line was total cheese... seems fitting though, since this is dinner tonight.. extra cheesey slow cooker mac and cheese... and now we've moved into the random portion of this post)

Happy Thursday my little cheddar lovers.

1 comment: