Monday, April 7, 2014

Buying time - what's in my bag?

Yes - this is a silly post about what's been in my bag lately. I really carry it with me at all times. To be honest it has come in handy on a few shoots recently... but I'm basically posting this fun little pic to hold you over until I get some model rep pics up and some other fun things happening around here!


1. OPI polish in InStyle red - a classic
2. Sunnies! - Cole Haan from TJ Maxx I believe
3.Burt's Bees tinted bees wax - I love Burt's Bees and this has a really pretty pink hue to it. Its Sweet Violet
4. This is a new fav of mine. Its Sugar brand "Fresh" its just a pretty gloss that's actually good for your lips. 5. Ear buds, I'm not a huge fan of the new Apple version, they hurt my ears, but I think I have tiny ears!
6. SHARPIES. Enough said.
7. Tocca hand cream - it smells like heaven.
8. Business cards - never leave home with out em'
9. Stella & Dot pouf in Elephant print - its holds all this and more, just the perfect size.
10. Anyone else obsessed with these cute new hair ties?! Gave my sr. model reps some of these as swag.
11. My fav bracelet - Renegade, also from Stella & Dot.
12. I discovered a new juice place in CBus - Native Cold Pressed Juice. Go there. Get juice.
13. ANOTHER lip product :) Smith's Minted Rose Balm. A true staple for me.
14. Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava roll on perfume. For those times when you have to go somewhere after the gym :)
15. New iPhone 5 and case - can't believe I didn't upgrade sooner. The camera is amazing.

Have a great week loveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment