Friday, April 4, 2014

Baby girl - woodland themed baby shower

As promised - here are a few highlights from my sister's baby shower last weekend. The theme was all her idea and emulates a similar theme she is doing in the baby's room. My mom and I put the details together.

My sister is a wonderfully talented graphic designer. She has an amazing eye for detail and beautiful design. She helped create the signs and game on everyone's plates as well.

It was a lovely few hours spent eating good food and catching up with family and friends.

We are looking forward to meeting baby Indigo or baby Violet (they haven't decided on which name yet!) in June. 

I call her baby purple! Come soon, auntie em wants to kiss your face :)

 That's Alaina's baby daddy and husband in the back there.

 We randomly came across a large tree limb someone was pitching and we snagged it up for the center pieces. The tulips were a nice pop of spring.







Isn't this such a cute idea?!




 Love you dear sister. You will be a wonderful and fun mother. 


2 comments:

  1. Alaina is glowing!! And the shower decorations and setup is gorgeous, reminiscent of her wedding for sure.
    <3 Ashley, one of Alain'a friends from college

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am totally in love with this woodland themed baby shower. Everything is really chic and adorable. I too had been seeking the ideas for my own sister’s baby shower that I would be hosting at one of the prettiest event halls for rent. If you have some boy themed baby shower, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete