Monday, November 15, 2010

Engagement: Amanda and Josh

I have the privilege to photograph a college friend's wedding, for the SECOND time! College friends are the best, they're like sisters and I'm flattered that Amanda asked me to shoot her and Josh's wedding next May. Amanda and I went to ole' Bluffton together and lived on the same floor a few of the years we were there. She is bubbly, compassionate and sassy and I love when her nose wrinkles when she laughs. Josh would undoubtedly say the same :) Here are a few of my favs from their e-shoot.

I love when a client has put some thought into how they want there images to look. Or when a client's idea turns out great in a photo. This was Amanda's genius :)














I think my favorite things about taking pictures, is when I'm able to capture pure raw emotion. I love the deep sense of comfort and belonging Amanda and Josh have here.

Here's Amanda's cute wrinkled nose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment