Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Royal Engagement!

I am OBSESSED with the news on William and Kate's engagement. The past 2 mornings I've had the news on to catch glimpses of the adorable couple. I never watch the news and believe me I feel guilty about that already. Watching it to get dirt on this engagement is becoming a guilty pleasure! I imagine in my head what it would be like to do a private engagement shoot with them! Kate and Will laughing and swooning together in the beautiful British country side... And the details of the wedding day will undoubtedly be exquisite! Here's the full interview on their recent engagement. I can't get enough of the smooth and fancy Brittish accents - and Kate those dimples!!! Its no wonder to me how you swept Will off his feet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment