Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inspiration Boards

inspiration copy


This is an inspiration board I made for my graphic designer. Rather than trying to tell her what I wanted for my logo and multitude of other graphics that I need, she suggested pulling fonts, images, business cards, graphics and other imagery to give her a better idea of what I wanted to go for. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

I'll be sharing more of how the branding process is going and you can expect to see plenty more of the above in a similar manner on my website (coming soon!) and eventually here on the blog!

This is also a great way to start any wedding planning. Pulling together imagery of what your dream day looks like in your head, helps vendors get a better understanding of what you're imagining - and its pretty fun! Even if you don't have photoshop or other graphic design tools, you can easily copy and paste images into power point slides or even word documents!

Hope this helps you get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment