Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ricka-Ricka - Remix! Sharing the Love

So, after pondering my post from yesterday, I feel as though I may have over looked the true inspiration for my photographs. love. I know. What a cliche time of year to talk about it, but darn it love really isn't as cheesy as retailers portray it to be this time of year. My personal belief is that photographs capture the moments, people and things we love and want to remember. (duh) I also believe that love is a very powerful thing. I feel blessed when a client sees something in me that they like or can relate to, that they would be willing to choose me to be a part of their lives. I call this 'sharing the love'. So though an adorbaly coordinated outfit does make me giddy, what really brings warmth to my heart is capturing glimpses, giggles, kisses, embraces and details of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment